AT THE HEART OF OUR WORK ARE OUR COMMITTED AND COMPASSIONATE BOARD MEMBERS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF
Caritas Cyprus Board
The Caritas Cyprus Board of Directors provides strategic direction and oversight for all Caritas activities in Cyprus.
- Archbishop of the Maronite Church of Cyprus, President
- Latin Patriarchal Vicar George Kraj, Vice-President
- Monica Kalakouti, Secretary
- Antonis Partellas, Treasurer
- Gosia Chrysanthou
- Richard Daly
- Manfred Lange
- Michalis Makrides
- Keith Meneaud
- Elenitsa Pavlou
Caritas parishes are at the core of our work because it is through the local community that we identify needs and assist people holistically including food provisions, clothing, medical support, educational support, and more!
- Caritas parish of Holy Cross Church (Nicosia)
- Caritas parish of Our Lady of Graces “Panayia ton Hariton” Church (Nicosia)
- Caritas parish of Our Lady of Graces Church (Larnaca)
- Caritas parish of St. Charbel Church (Limassol)
- Caritas parish of St. Paul’s Parish (Paphos)
- Caritas parish of Maronite Villages
Every Caritas parish has its own committee and coordinator to ensure that services provided are meeting the individual needs of the communities. Contact our Head Office to be put in touch with one of the committees nearest to you.
Caritas Cyprus Staff
Caritas Cyprus’ staff, led by an Executive Manager, is made up of a diverse, multi-lingual team of dedicated professionals who use their case work, project management and cultural mediation skills to support beneficiaries both in the field and from the office.